1 Year Challenge: Achieve 10 Life Goals
Okay, so I have a challenge for everyone who wants to join me.
Earlier this month, I declared that I will achieve 10 life goals in 1 year, by November 4, 2016.
I put this out into the world because I feel that I make excuses, have fears, doubts, a super busy life and all those other excuses we make for not doing what we really want.
So, I thought if I put it out into the universe and on the web, then I have to achieve my goals because the world is watching and I could gain support to help me along my way (it's a long road in a short time and I know there be bumps and stumbles along the way).
Not living your dream or serving your life purpose is a disservice!
I realized that I am hurting myself and letting down everyone I could of helped if I don't live my purpose which for me is directly tied to my dreams.
About a year ago, I felt like I was dying inside like something was missing in my life. My laughs weren't bright, my spirit wasn't fully alive, I was like a zombie just going through the motions of life everyday.
I thought I was selfish because I have all the things I've ever asked and yet was still not content. I figured out what was going on with me.
I achieved all the goals I've set in life and didn't set new ones.
My life had no direction and I wasn't living purposefully.
I'm changing things around. The future is looking brighter than ever and so is every present day. It is my personal mission to live my dreams and purpose and to encourage as many people as possible to do the same.
So, please join me on this challenge. Identify at least one goal that you want to achieve in 1 year and make a commitment to do so.
Hey, you have to start somewhere! We can encourage each other along the way. Come on!!
Steps to Achieve Your Goals
- Write them down or make a vision board. Be very detailed and specific about exactly what you want to achieve.
- Put them put into the universe: believe in yourself that you can achieve the goals set
- Tell people. Yes, put it out there to people that will support you, hold you accountable, or help you along the way.
- After you've specified your goals break each down to how you are going to make it happen. The baby steps. Ex. If goal is open a business, then you first need to create a business plan, etc.
- Last but not least. Get started!!
Come on Join me on a the mission to achieving our goals!!
Please write a goal you plan to achieve in the comments below. I will hold you accountable and support you.